International cooperation and academic mobility
About the department
South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University (hereinafter - SKSPU) on the basis of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 152 dated April 20, 2011, carries out the process of improving the educational process and developing international relations of the university through the implementation of academic mobility of students and teachers. The following programs are implemented in the department of international cooperation and academic mobility:
- Organization of external and internal academic mobility of teachers and students,
- Attraction of foreign specialists for teaching at the university on the basis of the program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- Attracting foreign specialists to the top management of the university based on the program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Head of the Department - Baigaraeva Aida Yesimkhan
Chief Specialist of the Department - Seidualieva Zhazira Ashirbek
Department Specialist - Kosaly Guldana Duisenbay
The program of academic mobility of students is divided into:
1) The program of external academic mobility, according to which students study for free during one semester (4 months) in prestigious foreign universities.
Currently, our students study in Europe, such countries as Hungary, Poland, Latvia, Germany, and Bulgaria.
Students of the University of Lodz (Poland)
Students of Eszterházy Károly University
2) The program of internal academic mobility, according to which students study in Kazakhstani universities for one semester. At present, our students study at the universities of Almaty, Pavlodar, Taraz, Kostanay, Uralsk, Aktobe, Aktau and other cities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Our student, Ainura Kanybek became Miss University-2018 in Kostanay State Pedagogical Institute
West Kazakhstan State University named after M. Utemisov
The international cooperation
South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University has concluded contracts with 46 foreign universities. We work closely with universities in Poland, Latvia, Hungary and Central Asia.
Program "Attracting of foreign scientists"
According to the conditions of the program, the purpose of the visit of scientists is to conduct seminars and lectures for students and graduate students; management of master's thesis work, participation in scientific research conducted in chemical and biological, technical laboratories.
Foreign scientists who have visited our university in the 2018-2019 academic year:
1. Anthony Jerzy Pardala is a Professor from Radom Academy of Economics in Poland, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences. He has conducted master classes for students of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics and teachers of the Department of Mathematics.
2. Marcin Edward Duszynski is a Professor of the Academy of Business in Nowy Sacz in Poland, MSc. He taught students of the Faculty of Natural Sciences with a degree in jurisprudence and economics, and also gave seminars for university’s administrative management staff on management in education and educational programs on the example of European educational programs.
3. Reinhard Uwe Peter Miller is a doctor of physic-chemical sciences from the Max Planck Institute in Germany. He has conducted lectures to students of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, as well as seminars for teachers of the department "Chemistry"
4. Mustafa Ahmed Selmi is a Professor of Suez Canal University in Cairo, PhD in the field of geography. He has conducted lectures for students in the specialty "geography".
Program of double degree diploma
At the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University is working a double degree program in cooperation with the International Baltic Academy in Latvia.
Under this program, our students study in the following specialties: “5B011900 - Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages” and “5B020700 Translation Studies”.
Useful links on international programs and courses for students: