We announce a competition for studying abroad
The Department of Higher and Postgraduate Education announces a competition for all students (bachelor's degree) for studying at universities in Europe and the USA as part of academic mobility from the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 28, 2020 No. 39 “On approval of the implementation plan of the academic mobility program”
The deadline for submitting documents is February 14, 2020 to the Department of International Cooperation and Academic Mobility of SKSPU, office 225.
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- copy of the passport
- CV (indicating the current phone number, using the app , current email address)
- education documents: transcript of current performance certified by the seal of the university:
- a document confirming the level of proficiency in a foreign language (the applicant provides one of the following documents)
- test result ofKazakhstan university (not lower than B2 level)
- a certificate obtained through international systems for assessing knowledge of a foreign language, if any:
- A letter of consent of a foreign university to accept a student with an existing level of a foreign language
- the written consent of the parents, guardians, legal representatives of the applicant for travel abroad, in case he does not reach the age of 18 at the time of departure from the Republic of Kazakhstan
- a document on the composition of the family to confirm the large families of the student
- a document confirming the student’s absence of parents (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care)
- a document confirming the student’s disability
Testing of knowledge of English language will be carried out on February 17, 2020 by the Department of International Cooperation and Academic Mobility (room 225, +7 776 116 97 97 - specialist Akmaral Mazhit - do not call, write to whatsapp. Additional information about test for determining the level of knowledge of the English language will be reported individually to everyone after submitting documents to our department.