Department of SW and SWS
Ibragimova Zhanat Abutalipovna
Candidate on Philology, Docent Head of the Department,
The Department of Research work of teaching staff (SW) and Research work of students (SWS) is a subdivision of the South-Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute. It is directly subordinated by the Vice-Rector for the scientific work of the Institute.
The main objectives of the Department:
- Efficient use of the scientific potential of the Institute to conduct scientific research in key areas approved by the Scientific Council of the Institute;
- For strengthen the scientific and industrial integration to develop links with research institutions, Kazakhstani and foreign universities and colleagues;
- An explanation of the purposes of inventions patenting which is an important indicator of the competitiveness of scientific results and commercial appeal;
- Ensure the active participation in InterRepublic and Republic competitions, reviews;
- Promote the teachers research results in the educational process;
- Conduct scientific seminars in order to raise the scientific publications of teachers and staff of the Institute in scientific journals with non-zero impact factor.
The activities of the Department:
- Preparation of materials for the preparation of the strategic plan of research work of the Institute, monitoring their implementation, consultation on these issues;
- Report on the results of scientific research of the Institute to the Ministry of Education and Science and the Committee on Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Annual budgeting finance of various activities and present them to the authority of the Institute;
- Planning and holding the InterRepublic and Republic conferences, competitions, contests of scientific works;
- Coordinate the activities of the Council of Young Scientists of the Institute;
- Organization of the young scientists’ and students’ research work, to coordinate their participation in scientific conferences, competitions and events at various levels.