Publication of the Teaching staff
In 2014 there were published 612 scientific papers: scientific articles in overseas universities - 9, in the near abroad (post-soviet countries) - 18, in interRepublic and republic conferences of Kazakhstan - 454, monographs - 8, articles in journals with impact factor - 57, in Kazakhstan - 42, in other editions - 24.
Information about patents and copyright certificates
Patent-inventive service is a key indicator of competitiveness and commercial attractiveness of research results.
Patent and copyright certificates of the teaching staff:
1) Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor Dosymhan Rakhymbekov was handed a certificate of authorship IS 0009853, 0010050 EC on the state registration of rights to objects of copyright by the Committee of Intellectual Property Rights by the Ministry of Justice IP (№517, 04.05.2013; №711, 04.05.2013) for his Electronic textbook “Theory of probability and methods of teaching the elements of mathematical statistics at the secondary school” and the textbook “Calculations of drawing solid geometry”;
2) Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor M.Zh.Zhumabaev was awarded to copyright certificate №73800 on state registration of rights to objects of copyright by the Committee of Intellectual Property Rights of the Ministry of Justice, Astana, 2013 for the scientific work “Methods of computer-written examinations”;
3) Doctor of Philology, Professor Zhapbarov A.Z. is awarded to 9 author certificates by the Committee of Intellectual Property Rights by the Ministry of Justice;
4) Candidate of Chemistry, Docent Bitemirova A.E. has got a Patent N22-21244 from 09.04.2013 for the textbook “Methods to produce a catalyst for decarbonylation fururola”;
5) Candidate of philology, Docent Abdikhanov V.K. has got a Patent №80414 from 04.03.2013 for the textbook “Therapies of sarkoptoidoza treating of cloven-hoofed animals”.