Management of International Cooperation and Academic Mobility
Head of the Management
Baigarayeva Aida Esimkhanqyzy (PhD доктор)
Department of International Relations and Educational Programs
Head of department
Zhamalova Kamshat Abdukaimovna
Department of multilingual education and academic mobility
South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University (hereinafter - SKSPU) on the basis of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 152 dated April 20, 2011, carries out the process of improving the educational process and developing international relations of the university through the implementation of academic mobility of students and teachers
The following programs are implemented in the department of international cooperation and academic mobility:
- Organization of external and internal academic mobility of teachers and students,
- Attraction of foreign specialists for teaching at the university on the basis of the program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- Attracting foreign specialists to the top management of the university based on the program of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Strategy of the International Cooperation and Academic Mobility
The main objective of International Cooperation Department is assistance to strengthening and further development of leader positions of South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University as world-class modern higher education institution. One of the key directions of the University's international activity is the academic partnership with foreign universities within which the international educational and scientific projects are realized. Today, SKSPU is in partnership with more than 50 largest universities and foreign scientific funds. Also the University takes part in educational programs ERASMUS MUNDUS within the European Commission.
Strategic objectives of the development of University's international activity:
- achievement of the international quality standards in the field of research and training programs;
- harmonization of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University curricula with curricula of world leading universities on the appropriate educational programs;
- increase in mobility of students and academic staff in the international educational process;
- introduction and implementation of joint diploma programs as most important means of increase of competitiveness of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in the market of educational services;
- development of language training of teachers, employees and students;
- providing the increasing contribution of the international activity to financial stability of university.
Academic mobility program
Documents required for participation in the competition of academic mobility:
- Student application
- copy of the passport
- Transcript in 3 languages (state, Russian and English) 106/2
- 082 g / y medical certificate (for traveling abroad)
- Certificate in foreign languages (English - IELTS, TOEFL; - Certificate of Proficiency in B2 and above)
- photo 3x4, 6 pcs
The academic mobility program works with students in two areas.
The program of external academic mobility of the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University - directs you to free education during the first semester (4 months) at prestigious foreign universities.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 20 students of our university study at universities in Europe, Hungary, Poland.
Six students were given the opportunity to study at the University of Lodz in Poland.
Lodz University is a responsible institution that deals with intercultural and social integration. Currently, the University of Lodz covers 95 nationalities.
Lodz University was founded in 1945 and great while was one of the largest and the most famous universities in Poland. The university has 12 faculties that offer programs for 160 specialties.
14 students study at the Karoy Esterházy University of Applied Sciences, Hungary
University of Applied Sciences Karoi Esterházy (Hungarian Eszterházy Kolyololy Egyetem, until July 1, 2016 - Escerházy Carol Folkola) is a university located in Eger, Hungary. It was founded in 1774; In 1989, it was renamed in honor of its founder, Bishop Estergazi Karao. This university has over 8,000 students; Its buildings are located throughout the city and span the widest Baroque building.