Baigutova Aklima Markhabatovna
Vice-rector for Educational Work, Candidate of Philological Sciences.
Baigutova A. M. Graduated with honors from the Shymkent Pedagogical Institute named after M. Auesov, Philological School, in 1992.
She started her carrier as a teacher of the Kazakh Language in the Shymkent Pedagogical Institute named after M. Auesov, Kazakh Language department.
1992-1996 yy - Shymkent Pedagogical Institute named after M. Auesov, Shymkent, International Kazakh Turkish University named after H.A. Yassaui Shymkent Branch, Kazakh Language department, a teacher.
1996-2013yy – South-Kazakhstan State University named after M. Auesov, senior lecturer of the Kazakh Linguistics department and Practical Kazakh Language department.
Since 2013, October 28 –Head of the Research Department, SKSPI, and senior lecturer of the Linguistics department (part-time employee).
Since 2014, October, 14 – executive secretary of the “Herald of the SKSPI”, and senior lecturer of the Linguistics department (part-time employee).
1997-2005 yy – extra work as the SKO News Writer for the International Radio “Liberty”.
2008 – Defense of the Candidate Thesis in the Dissertation Counsel at the Institute of Linguistics, named after A. Baitursinov; specialty - 10.02.02 Kazakh Language; the theme is “Ethnic Cultural Description of the Kazakh Lady Concept ”.
Since 2015, July 7 till now - Vice-rector for educational work of the South Kazakhstan Pedagogical Institute.
Since 2008 - Expert Officer of the KR MES KAZTEST system (Office of the State Language Development of the National Test Center).
. Certificates available:
- Authorized courses of the editor-in-chief of the periodical “Pedagogical Dimensions” Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor V.S. Avanesov and Moscow State University Assistant Professor N.P. Andrushina;
- Training of the Presidential Foundation of the State Language Development and Educational Testing Service (USA, Princeton University);
- International Expert ETS David I. Baum;
- Work-shop-training “Methods of the Language Teaching and Features of the Language Knowledge Evaluation” delivered by Dr. Nesir Temur, vice-director, “ Center TOMER: Instruction, Research and Practice of the Turkish Language”, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkish Republic;
- Work-shop :KAZTEST - “ Improving of the Kazakh Teaching as the Second Language:;
- Training in the “Orleu, SC NCPC”, Almaty.
Educational-methodical and scientific work: the author of more than 70 research articles and 10 manuals.