Sugirbaeva Gulzhan Dauletbekovna
Head of the Department, Cand. Sci. (History)
Department of management and monitoring
For effectiveness of the Institute Quality Management System and its continuous improvement in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical Institute leading authority recommendation it was opened the Department of Quality Management System (QMS) by order № 4-08 from 14.11.2011 issued by Institute Rector. Due to reorganizational structure of the Institute in 29.08.2013 by order № 4-99 from 08.01.2015 it was renamed the Department of Certification and Accreditation, later, by order No. 4-01 it was reorganized into the Department of Management and Monitoring.
Currently, the Department of Management and monitoring is headed by candidate of historical Sciences, Docent Sugirbaeva Gulzhan Dauletbekovna.
Sugirbaeva Gulzhan Dauletbekovna - head of Department
Aidarova Amangul Amirovna - chief specialist
Satybekov Elmira Sultanovna - chief specialist
Omarova Raikhan Dairbaenva - chief specialist
Raiymkulova Zhanna Begmanovna - specialist.
The Institute was awarded with Certificate №12.0522.026 on July 7, 2012 after successfully monitoring with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 by external audit of the attestation LLP "Russian Register-Eurasia (RRE)".
In 2012 according to the result of Kazakhstan universities rating by attestation LLP "Russian Register-Eurasia (RRE), the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical Institute was defined as the best University of Quality Management System.
In accordance with the decree on renaming in South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University, the attestation LLP "Russian Register-Eurasia (RRE)" according to ISO 9001:2015 conducted the second attestation. According to ISO 9001:2015 MS NO 18.0698.026 the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University received the Certificate, valid till 23 may 2021.
In order to “Monitor the quality of educational process” (MQEP) annually in accordance with the plan at the University it is conducted the internal and external audits of QMS.
The Management and Monitoring Department (MMD) of SKSPU carries out in its activities the decisions of the coordination Council and the representative of the quality management, based on the current legislation of Kazakhstan, the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, the Charter of the University and regulations.
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) of SKSPU.
- Implementation of policies and objectives in the field of quality SKSPU in subdivisions.
- Development, maintenance and implementation of QMS documents SKSPU.
- Increase awareness and competence of staff SKSPU and students in the field of quality management
- Preparation and organization of works on accreditation (institutional and specialized).
From 2 to 4 April 2015, SKSPI passed the institutional accreditation of the Independent Kazakhstan Agency for quality assurance in education (IQAA-Ranking). Institutional accreditation registration number: IA No. 0057. Date of issue of the certificate: 20.04.2015. persistence: 5 years.
In the period from 6 to 9 April 2015 SKSPI passed specialized accreditation of the Independent Kazakhstan Agency for quality assurance in education (IQAA-Ranking) in 23 specialties (MES RK 2012). Certificate mon-001 of 27 June 2012
In connection with obtaining the status of the University in the 2017-2018 academic year, the University received a re-certificate of institutional and specialized accreditation of the Independent Agency for quality Assurance in Education (IQAA-Ranking).
In the "National ranking of Universities -2019" participated 33 specialties of undergraduate SKSPU, 10 specialties of master's degree, 6 specialties of doctoral studies.
According to the results of the "National ranking of universities -2019" among universities of Kazakhstan, published in the newspaper "Kazakhstanskaya pravda" on may 15, 2019, SKSPU took 8th place (11th place in 2017-2018 academic year) among the leading universities of Kazakhstan "Top-20" in 2018-2019 academic year (6th place in 2017-2018 academic year), according to the institutional rating-4th place among universities of Kazakhstan, preparing specialists of pedagogical direction (6th place in 2017-2018 academic year).
Among the higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which train bachelors of pedagogical direction, the following specialties were among the first three and received certificates:
- 5B010400 - "Initial military training" - 2nd place, (5th place in the 2017-2018 school year);
- 5B010500 - "Defectology" - 2nd place (in 2017-2018 academic year 6 place);
- 5B010600 - "Music education" - 3rd place (in 2017-2018 academic year 3rd place);
- 5B010700 - "Fine arts and drawing" - 1st place (in 2017-2018 academic year 2nd place);
- 5B011500 - "Fundamentals of law and Economics" - 1st place (in 2017-2018 academic year 4th place);
- 5B012000 - "Vocational training" -3 place (in 2017-2018 academic year 8 place);
- 5B012100 - "Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction" - 2nd place (in 2017-2018 academic year 2nd place);
- 5B012800 - "Physics-Informatics" - 1st place (in 2017-2018 academic year 2nd place);
- 5B012500 - "Chemistry-Biology" - 1st place (in 2017-2018 academic year-1st place);
- 5B012600 - "Mathematics-Physics" - 2nd place (in 2017-2018 academic year-1st place);
- 5B012700 - "Mathematics-Informatics" - 1st place (in 2017-2018 academic year-1st place);
- 5B013000 - "History-religious studies" - 1st place (1st place in the 2017-2018 academic year).
1. 6M010500 - "Defectology" - 3rd place;
2. 6M042100 - "Design" -3 place.
1. 6D010900 - "Mathematics" - 2nd place;
2. 6D011000 - "Physics" - 2nd place;
3. 6D011400 - "History" - 1 place;
4. 6D012000 - "Vocational training" - 3rd place;
5. 6D011800- "Russian language and literature" - 2nd place.
The main purpose of monitoring: the organization of sociological surveys of students and teachers, employers (online, expert surveys in the "Univer") to improve the work of the University, to stimulate the effectiveness of pedagogical and scientific work of employees, to assess the quality of education in order to develop creative initiative and professionalism using the methods of relevant sociological surveys.
Formation of analytical reports and recommendations for correcting the work of faculties and departments on the following questionnaires:
1. Questionnaire for first-year students
2. The level of satisfaction of University students with the quality of the educational process in the University
3. Expert questionnaire of employers to assess the quality of training of graduates
4. The level of satisfaction of University teachers with the organization of work at the University
5. Questionnaire on the results of pedagogical practice for students of 2,3,4 courses
6. Students' attitude to corruption
7. Profile of a graduate assessment of learning outcomes Educational programs
The Department is working to determine the ranking of an assessment of educational-methodical, scientific research, social and educational activities of the SKSPU teachers. To this end, a special database of the University will include quantitative and qualitative (information and reference data on faculties, departments of the University, faculty) indicators. According to the results of the analysis, the ratings of evaluation of faculties, departments and faculty of the University are determined.