Ibragimova Zhanat Abutalipovna
Candidate on Philology, Docent Head of the Department,
The Department of Research work of teaching staff (SW) and Research work of students (SWS) is a subdivision of the South-Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University. It is directly subordinated by the Vice-Rector for the scientific work of the University.
The main objectives of the Department:
- Efficient use of the scientific potential of the University to conduct scientific research in key areas approved by the Scientific Council of the University;
- For strengthen the scientific and industrial integration to develop links with research institutions, Kazakhstani and foreign universities and colleagues;
- An explanation of the purposes of inventions patenting which is an important indicator of the competitiveness of scientific results and commercial appeal;
- Ensure the active participation in InterRepublic and Republic competitions, reviews;
- Promote the teachers research results in the educational process;
- Conduct scientific seminars in order to raise the scientific publications of teachers and staff of the University in scientific journals with non-zero impact factor.
The activities of the Department:
- Preparation of materials for the preparation of the strategic plan of research work of the University, monitoring their implementation, consultation on these issues;
- Report on the results of scientific research of the University to the Ministry of Education and Science and the Committee on Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Annual budgeting finance of various activities and present them to the authority of the University;
- Planning and holding the InterRepublic and Republic conferences, competitions, contests of scientific works;
- Coordinate the activities of the Council of Young Scientists of the University;
- Organization of the young scientists’ and students’ research work, to coordinate their participation in scientific conferences, competitions and events at various levels.